Tuesday, July 22, 2014

World War Decor

I moved in with five other girls one year and I only knew one of them. The walls in our apartment were quite bare, so I put a couple pieces of art up, some candles, and a couple other random things. The next day when I came home, I noticed they were in a different spot, which I thought was weird. Come to find out, a couple of the girls didn't like where I put my stuff. So I moved it back. A couple days later, one of them hung up this really REALLY ugly purple tie-dye BLANKET on the wall above the couch. She said if I could decorate, then so could she. I took it down. I mean, it was fugly...purple tie-dye? No. So we went back and forth for a couple of weeks, taking each other's "decor" down or moving it. Basically, an all out decorating war. It ,was really obnoxious. But I mean, really? A purple tie-dye blanket on the wall? No.

Dont forget to enter the giveaway, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner