Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Living with a Pig

My roommate my freshman year of college was almost literally a pig accepted to the university. At three AM, while most people including myself are asleep, he'd come back to our dorm, loudly heat up a hot pocket and eat it chewing with his mouth open and breathing as heavy as I'd ever heard a person breathe while eating. He would enjoy those hot pockets while watching YouTube videos and although he kindly wore headphones, he would also laugh. out. loud.
 I had to sleep with an iPod ready for when he got home to ignore the mouth noises, and cologne on my pillow to avoid the hot pocket stench. You know how it is once you don't like someone, and then every thing they do drives you crazy? It was like that.

Image found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner