Thursday, July 17, 2014

Midnight Workout (of the Karate variety)

   One of my roommates would practice Karate moves in a full karate suit every night. Before going to bed with his nun-chucks, he would bring them to check each window and door in the apartment, along with a maglite flashlight, in the pitch black darkness of our house. 
     This same roommate would also slurp snot out of his sinuses! If you knew me, you would know this is a huge pet peeve of mine. One time, we were riding in the car together and after the millionth nose-slurp, I snapped! I unbuckled his seat belt and veered off to the side of the road, threatening to toss him out of the moving car! We bounced along the shoulder for a while, while he screamed and shouted at me "You're Crazy!" I told him he is the one who made me crazy! And then I pulled back onto the road. An appropriate way to handle conflict, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner