Wednesday, July 30, 2014

She Doesn't Even Go Here!

    

 I live with one of my best friends and a random girl we don’t know in a house. We thought this girl seemed really cool. She’s several years older than us, but a huge baby. She is the epitome of a bad roommate. One evening after a night on the town, me and my best friend returned home to sleep. As I enter my room, I hear my friend yell from her room. There was a drunken, naked stranger sleeping (and DROOLING WHAT APPEARED TO BE VOMIT) in her bed. Apparently, our roommate had a guest from out of town visit and told her we wouldn't be coming home and that it was okay to sleep in our beds. We tried to wake the girl and tell her to move nicely, but she was plastered and started to curse and yell at us. Our roommate then yelled at us to “quiet down” because she was trying to sleep.

Image here

1 comment:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner