Monday, July 28, 2014

Avoiding the Mess

     I had a disastrously messy and annoying roommate. I tried my hardest to avoid him and his mess at all costs. So when he told me that he would be away for "Hell Week," with his fraternity, I looked forward to the vacation. The moment he walked out the door, I immediately started kicking and shoving his stuff from around the room to under and on top of his bed. I could finally move around my dorm without fear of catching a bacterial infection! In the middle of my cleaning frenzy, he rushed back in to quickly grab something he forgot. I froze. I was caught. He didn't say a word to me, just grabbed what he needed and left. I hope that he would get that his mess pissed me off and he would be a little tidier after that, but he wasn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner