Friday, July 11, 2014

My House, My Granny Panties

I have a roommate that embarrassed me beyond words one Sunday in church. One Sunday a month, members of the congregation are invited to come up to the front and share their feelings about God and his hand in our lives. My roommate and I both got in line to speak into the mic. She went first and started to talk about how much she loved her roommates, especially me and how it's so funny that I walk around in my underwear all the time. She told an entire congregation of people that I walk around our apartment in my granny panties! Trying to save face, I took my turn after her and said "Hello. I'm the underwear girl." Got some laughs but I'll never forget being put on the spot like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner