Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm Calling Your Mom

I lived with three roommates, and we all sucked at doing the dishes. Supposedly, it was my turn, so one of the roommates texted me about how I needed to do them right that minute. Well, I was in class, so it needed to wait. She started talking about how immature I was and irresponsible. I laughed it off, because she was the same as me, and told her it would get done when I got to it. She didn't like that, and somehow got my mom's cell phone number. She actually called my mom and has my mom to tell me to do the dishes. My awesome, sweet, polite mother called me, and said she didn't like the way that young woman spoke to her, but maybe I should just do the dishes and from then on, keep my stuff separate. That was the last time I did anyone else's dishes for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner