Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hint Hint

My roommate and I had been randomly placed together in a dorm.  We were very different; she was from a small town and I was from a big city.  She wasn't into clothes and makeup and I couldn't have loved them more.  I started noticing that some of my clothes had VERY strong body odor smell in my closet.  I couldn't figure it out!  I would wash them, put them back, and next thing I knew, they would smell like body odor again.  There was one dress in particular that this kept happening to.  I finally confronted her about it and she admitted to borrowing my clothes.  I told her how I knew.  She must have been so embarrassed, but I really needed it to stop happening.  I'm pretty sure she even did it a few times even after we talked about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner