Monday, August 11, 2014

Haha. Not funny.


One of my roommates was a true prankster and as hilarious as he thought he was, he just mostly ticked me off. One night, my alarm went off at 3am. Startled, I jumped out of bed, clumsily searching around my room for the source of the noise. It took me forever to finally find it under a pile of clothes. At the time, I just thought it was a strange, isolated incident. But then it happened again, the next night (or morning) at 3am. This time, I put two and two together, and knew it was my roommate. Furious and delirious from waking up from a dead sleep, I shut off the alarm, which was hidden under a floor board this time, and yelled “JERK!” into the darkness. In the morning he laughed it off, called me a few names, and I thought we were good but that night when my alarm went off at 3am for the third time, I got out of bed enraged, snatched the alarm from behind my box fan and chucked it out the window. I watched it shatter on the street and in the morning, I picked up the pieces and put them in front of my obnoxious roommate. “Happy? You owe me an alarm clock.” 


Image here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner